Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The start

The premise of the blog is, gaining back all the money ive lost online. I wouldnt even say ive played that bad, but i know lately, ive had just an awful run of cards. Often not exactly card dead, but good 2nd best cards, which lead me to bet and call and lose.

So, the idea is, I'm going to win back it all (hopeful)

So, my backroll is currently 26$
I'm trying to win back 2,500$ (Barf)

(still hopeful)
Ive downgraded my current limits quite a bit, down to .10/.25 NL.

I was down to 11$ earlier, and that was just abysmal.

So, for this evening, I would like to reach 50$ total in my bankroll.

I have to adjust my playing style to lower limits, be less aggressive unless my starting hand is 10/10 or above in value. Playing possum, wait for the hand to be made, or be a large favorite before going to aggro.

Play tight, after 2 orbits (-3 BBs) (.75) at current limit, should switch tables. Staying to tables with more people should benefit me more, and staying away from sharks :(


So, regardless, current goal for the next 24 hours is 24$.


bon apetite

No comments: